Jean jackets are a staple for any wardrobe, no matter what your personal style is. You can wear them all year round and they can come in a variety of colors. They’re great for layering, and are go great with pretty much anything. In this post, I’ll go over some great ways to style a jean jacket.
- Denim on denim. This one is kind of iffy, since some people don’t like denim on denim, but I’m including it anyway. Speaking of, I’ll probably be posting about denim on denim soon, so keep an eye out for that.
- Like I said earlier, jean jackets aren’t all blue. White is a common color, but there also can be red, pink, black, yellow, and purple. Some can even be multiple colors, like this one, which you can get by clicking here.
- Wear the jacket as a shirt. Just button it up all the way and pair it with a skirt or dress pants for a cute look.
- Dress down a dress or skirt by adding a jean jacket.
- Get a patterned jean jacket to make any outfit pop.
- If you prefer a more glittery look, try an embellished jacket.
- Pull your jean jacket over a cute hooded dress like this one for a step from casual sweats. Like this look? Click here for more details.
- Add patches to your jean jacket to personalize your look.
- If your jacket’s getting a little short in the sleeves, cut them off to create a cute jean vest.
- Try different lengths. Cropped jackets look better with dresses, but longer jackets are perfect with pants and skirts. But that’s just my opinion.
What do you wear with a jean jacket? Comment it down below.